The KPIs allow to study the metrics defined in Iterop to detect for example deviations in processes or simply to follow the evolution of certain processes in order to reach objectives.
Iterop implements a complete KPI system.
We will give here some information about their imports/exports.
Export a KPI
Iterop allows you to export your KPIs. You have two options:
- The export in JSON format.
- The export as Excel or CSV.
To export your KPIs to the JSON format, just click on the ” Exporter ” button at the bottom of the selected KPI management window.
If you are interested in the CSV or Excel format, there are 3 simple steps.
- Activate the switch ” Export/Array mode ” located at the bottom right of the KPI widget.
- Click on the button ” Export Table ” that just appeared.
- In the export management window, choose the desired format. Once this is done, validate with “ Exporter ” to start downloading your KPIs.
Import your KPIs
Click on “ importer ” in the interface Indicators.
In the import window that just opened :
- Select the process concerned by the KPI
- Choose the configuration file in .json.
- List List the indicators wanted
Once you click on OK, your KPI is now ready.