Iterop allows you to override the CSS of the application to, for example, change the color theme and adapt it to the graphic charter of your company. For this, you need some knowledge of CSS and generic text editors in order to be able to edit code.
To modify the CSS and add your own or your company’s CSS:
- Go to the Administration tab.
- Select the insert CSS Personnel :
- Click on the button Edit Personal CSS to edit your CSS. An editing window opens.
- Write or copy-paste from an external editor the CSS code in the text block
- Validate by clicking on OK
- Activate the CSS overload by checking the box
- The change is effective immediately. You can refresh the page by deleting the data from the cache (ctrl + F5).