It is possible to suspend the start of a process.
For example, you have set up a recruitment process, but the company does not plan to recruit until next year. This allows you to temporarily suspend the start of this process to avoid unnecessary new tasks.
- Click on the tab “Deployments” 1️⃣ in the menu.
- Choose the deployment to be suspended from the table 2️⃣
- Click on one of the action buttons 3️⃣ depending on what you want:
- Status: Activated
- Effect: The process can be started from IteropPlay or from an external URL if one is configured. When a model is deployed, deployment is automatically activated.
- Status: Suspended
- Effect: The process can no longer be started from IteropPlay, but all already started instances can continue. If a process is suspended and no more instances are running, the status of the process automatically changes to Stopped.
- Status: Arrested
- The process can no longer be started from IteropPlay,
- and all current instances will be deleted and placed
- in the “Follow-up” tab in completed processes in IteropPlay. ⚠ Warning, this action is irreversible.